- FPSC 2020/21 Year-in-Review
In a year of uncertainty during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Family Practice Services Committee (FPSC) successfully executed on its planned activities and unplanned efforts.
Take a look at highlights from theFPSC’s activities, outcomes, and achievements between April 2020 and March 2021 in the FPSC’s 2020/21 Year-in-Review.
For archived annual reports, please email us.
Keeping family physicians updated on the FPSC's programs and initiatives, The Update newsletter is published online and emailed directly to family doctors in BC.
|Subscribe to The Update|
- Message from the FPSC Co-Chairs: FPSC announces $29M one-time funding to stabilize inpatient, long-term, and maternity care (May 30, 2023).
- The Update: May 2023 Edition. Celebrating BC Family Doctors Day (May 19, 2023).
- The Update: December 2022 Edition. Message from the FPSC Physician Caucus (December 19, 2022).
- The Update: October 2022 Edition (October 19, 2022).
- Special Edition: BC Family Doctor Day. A message from the GPSC Co-Chairs (May 19, 2022).
- Special Edition: Increased GPSC fees, new prenatal care fee (February 28, 2022).
- Special Edition: Significant increase to CLFP payment for eligible family physicians (January 24, 2022).
- The Update: December 2021 Edition (December 10, 2021).
- Special Edition: GPSC introduces and expands fees to support longitudinal care, team-based care, and mental health care for patients (September 27, 2021).
- Special Edition: A message from your family physician representatives on the GPSC (September 24, 2021).
- Special Edition: Family physician applications can now be pre-approved for the Group Family Practice Development Grant (May 25, 2021).
- Special Edition: CareConnect Enrolment Now Open for Family Doctors Across BC through PHSA (May 19, 2021).
- Special Edition: GPSC grant to offset costs of recruiting into team-based care practices (April 28, 2021).
- The Update: April 2021 Edition (April 14, 2021).
- Special Edition: New GPSC grant supports doctors to form group family practices (March 15, 2021).
- Special Edition: GPSC billing education webinar series. Spring 2021 (March 2, 2021).
- Special Edition: BC Care Bundle information webinar on February 2 (January 28, 2021).
- Special Edition: New one-time payment supports family doctors to deliver new ‘care bundle’ for high risk patients (January 26, 2021).
- Special Update: BC Care Bundle for supporting high-risk patients during the COVID-19 pandemic and influenza season (January 12, 2021).
- The Update: November 2020 Edition (November 4).
- The Update: June 2020 Edition (June 8).
- The Update: Spring 2020 Edition (April 7).
- Special Edition: COVID-19: fee changes for family physicians (March 27).
- Special Edition: Message from GPSC Co-Chairs on COVID-19 (March 17).
- The Update: Winter 2020 Edition (March 9).
- Special Edition: Important changes to GPSC fees start April 1 (March 5).
- Fall 2019.
- Summer 2019.
- Winter 2019.
- Fall 2018.
- Summer 2018.
For archived issues of the GPSC newsletter, please email us.